We offer a 90-day (3 months) product warranty on our jewelry products. This warranty covers all manufacturer defects in material or workmanship. This does not cover neglect and abuse or natural wear and tear. If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, please return it to us for inspection within 90 days of delivery (we are not responsible for shipping fees). If we determine your piece is defective, we are able to offer a complementary repair or replacement if it is needed.
Warranty exceptions and exclusions:
- Any damage to jewelry caused by neglect, abuse or wear and tear. It is easy to detect damage, such as being hit or knocked, through magnification. For example, if a ring wears thin or prongs wear out due to neglect or natural wear and tear, the warranty is considered void.
- We cannot be held responsible for merchandise that has been worked on by another jeweler.
- Wearing jewelry when washing hands, using hand sanitizers, applying lotions and sunscreens, showering or swimming will not be covered by our product warranty.
Once the product is received, we will carefully examine the defected merchandise and determine if the above criteria is met. Once approved, we will either repair or ship out your replacement item at no additional charge within 14 business days.
If you wish to initiate a repair after your 90-day product warranty has expired, please contact us for an initial estimate of the repair fee. Some repairs may not be available if we no longer carry certain gemstones or designs. Email us at email@example.com for more information.
Slight irregularities and variations in craftsmanship or natural characteristics, including internal inclusions, visible or otherwise, are unique and individual to each item. These characteristics are what make your piece unique, and should not be considered a defect.
Here are some examples of jewelry issues that will not be considered product manufacturing issues:
- Jewelry is sensitive and you should avoid putting your jewelry in contact with water including swimming pools, hot tubs, and showers as well as exposing it to chemicals such as hairspray or perfume. This can cause discoloration on either the metal or stone as well as cause cracks in stones.
- Prongs and precious metals, in general, wear over time and may require restoration work as part of regular maintenance. It is your responsibility to properly take care of your jewelry in order to avoid losing or damaging your stones.
- We do not provide warranties for theft, product loss, or loss of gemstones, diamonds, pearls, or other types of stones or embellishment.